Sunday, April 13, 2008

Captain Alec's 6th Bday

We celebrated Alec's birthday early - since we'll be in NY on his actual bday. He had some friends over this afternoon for a pirate party.

AAAR!
ahoy Matey!
Getting the loot after finding the TREASURE CHEST in the oven!
Alec told Amanda he wanted socks for his bday (as a joke), so she got him some (as a joke).
I love the next picture of him laughing - grandpa & grandma gave him a race car set and he had some great belly laughs learning how to use it. I love uninhibited laughs of a child!










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alec looks like quite the scoundrel in his costume, looks like the boys had a great time.
-Jana

Little Miss Nobody said...

Happy B-day Alec! Sounds like a fun party! I like the cake! Pretty cool! Did you decorate it yourself?

Lani said...

What a good lookin' pirate. Arrr! Absolutely love the one of him laughing. And may I just say... I can't believe how much he looks like you. Wow. Happy Birthday, Alec!

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday Alec! Man, I can't believe you're 6 already. Looks like a great pirate party! :)

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Alec !