Thursday, March 13, 2008

Motivation

We enjoyed having Angie and Jane here this week. Angie & I had fun finding some bargains and then she helped me make a skirt for Autumn. I actually got behind the sewing machine for about 5 minutes and finished it (gave Brendan quite the shock when he saw me sewing)!! Angie showed me how to thread my machine, and I took notes, so now maybe I can actually do this again...it was fun!





Here's a picture from when the Loyeks came over for raclette supper & hottub. Nice funny faces.

2 comments:

Lani said...

Sewing... now that's something I wish I enjoyed, but well... I just DON'T! I admire others that do, though.

sabrina said...

Hey, Jane and Angi were at our place for a day a few weeks ago and Angi noticed my lonely machine sitting in the corner. I told her she was welcome to use it. Glad someone's inspired by it in it's confined space. I keep telling myself that I'll sew more when we're in our new house with more room to spread out. Anyway, she made a really cute skirt from a pair of pants!