Tuesday, April 8, 2008

9 days and counting.....




There's over 150 starbucks in Manhattan....can't wait to grab a mocha frappuchino and lemon poundcake with brendan...it's a tradition that need not be broken!

...and I'm also excited for NYC cheese pizza, and freshly made eclairs...and a trip to S&S cheesecake (yes, we'll be bringing some back!)

oh, and very excited to see our friends and family too ;O) YIPPEE...did I say I'm excited?

The kids haven't been back since we left almost 2 years ago, and it's been exactly a year since I've been back. I love looking forward to trips....can't wait to see you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

MMMmmmmm S&S Cheesecake! I'm jealous! :) Have a good trip to NY, hope to get ya out here sometime. :)

bradshelley said...

Can't wait to see you! Elli and Ava are really excited, also.

Lani said...

Have a great trip. Sorry it's not working out to see you this weekend. Crazy weather...

Shelly said...

We're glad you came :)