Sunday, December 9, 2007

kiNDa FuN


I just love ASIC'S ad's.
This one reads:
I'll keep running
Because it gives me a legitimate excuse for looking in the neighbors window's at night.
Nice Sofa.

One evening Brendan and I were out running and we ran by this really modern house and I could see so clearly into their kitchen (really, I couldn't HELP but look!!) they had some funky looking bar stools (I was looking for bar stools at the time, so they particularly stood out to me). I sure wished I could have found out where they got them, but somehow I just didn't feel right going up to their door to ask! heh!

Ok, so now that you know I'm a running-by-snooper, here's something else to make you wonder about me!....

http://www.buildyourwildself.com/
Thanks Lani...found this link on your site today and had some creative fun with my inner child! Not sure I'd want a psychologist to evaluate this! Ha!

3 comments:

Lani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lani said...

Ahhh... looking in other people's windows while walking/running by at night appeals to the voyeur (Merriam-Webster dictionary meaning #2, not #1, mind you.) in me. If your blinds/curtains aren't pulled, you can be sure I'm a-lookin'! :) Maybe that's why I like blogs so much. I'm so fascinated by other people's lives... fun to take a quick peek into how other people live/think.

Wasn't that Build Your Wild Self site fun? Kekoa had fun with it, too.

Anonymous said...

i love that ad. it's me too!