Saturday, March 3, 2007

SNOW!

A fun, sunny Saturday morning outing snoeshoeing
at Quarry Hill Nature Center.






going up the hill to the cave




It was 'one of those times' when you just can't explain how FUN it is to see your kids tromping along beside with you. This morning in the car, Alec was singing that country song about a little boy wanting to be like his dad...."I've been watching you dad, ain't that cool, I'm your buckaroo, I wanna be like you, I'll eat all my food and grow as tall as you are." AWWW.














Amanda and the kids




















We've had 2 big snow dumps in the past week. Brendan has been in his glory with his tractor/snowblower. If there is such a thing as a 'snowblowing' sickness, he has it!
















snow fort under the bushes

No comments: